I am the way, the truth and the life; no man cometh unto the father but by me.
Come as you are
John 6; 37 Jesus said, whosoever comes to me, I will in no wise cast him out.
The Bible says if you confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord of your life and believe in your heart that God raised Him from the dead you shall be saved. This means that you agree with the bible that you are a sinner like everyone and need a Saviour because you cannot save yourself from the consequences of sin and that you cannot be good enough to appear before Holy God. Then ask Jesus to forgive you and cleanse you with His blood. If you are convicted, are you ready?
Then Pray this prayer now, from your heart
- Father in the name of Jesus Christ your Son I ask you to forgive me all of my sins.
- I accept that I am a sinner; I confess and repent of all my sins.
- Cleanse me with the blood of Jesus and make me whole.
- I confess that Jesus died on the cross for my sins and I believe that God raised Him from the dead.
- Lord Jesus I open the door of my heart and ask you to come in and be my personal Lord and Saviour.
- I reject the devil and promise to live for you.
- Thank you Father for your love; and thank you Jesus for saving me.
- I am now born again, justified and have peace now. Amen.
If you prayed that prayer, you are saved, completely forgiven, it is simple! Angels are also rejoicing for you this moment. We are happy for you. Luke 15: 7, 10
WHAT NEXT TO DO
- Look for a bible teaching church and attend all services and meetings every Sunday and other times as much as you can.
- Pray every day to God and worship Him and read your bible, you are now a child of God. God will now listen to you.
- Tell everyone about your new life and witness Jesus to others
- Sin no more, and immediately ask for forgiveness and restoration sincerely from your heart if you falter wilfully.
- If you need personal counselling call the pastor on 07459479683
Watch GOGFAN on Sky 593
Watch GOGFAN CHURCH “Gospel of Jesus” telecast
LIVE at 7pm on OLIVE TV Sky Channel 593,
Fridays of the week